Monday, June 24, 2024

"There is nothing so easy but that it becomes difficult when you do it reluctantly." ••Pythagoras









 In my disappointment

Let me comfort myself

In my fear
Let me reassure myself

In my anger
Let me calm myself

In my stress
Let me listen to myself

In my confusion
Let me organise myself

In my uncertainty
Let me find clarity

In my heartbreak
Let me find healing and closure

In my self-doubt
Let me find confidence

In my loneliness
Let me be at home with myself

In my stress
Let me soothe myself

In my struggle
Let me be still

In my weariness
Let me rest

In my pain
Let me heal and recuperate

In my sadness
Let me purge my emotions

In my failure
Let me recover

And in my regret
Let me release all burdens of the past

So that I may re-emerge
Strong, capable
And ready to take on life once more
~ Dean [Twitter]

No comments:

Post a Comment