Thursday, October 14, 2021

Scammer alert Paul Lawson

 


Lol no abandon, i love her and i will always take care of her

About 9 years ago and i have been taking care of her alone.

Sorry for your loss. So you abandon your daughter at a school after losing her mother? There is no work in Florida?

Lost my wife some years ago in a car wreck

Oh sorry i didn’t tell you

Why doesn't your daughter stay with her mother?

Been to Fl many times. My sister lives in St. Augustine.

Do you live in Florida or by any chance been to Florida ?

I’m the engineer making all operations with contracts with other companies

Well, I’m a plumber working under a company, we fix broken gas and water pipes in house and big ships

By any chance are you a widower who works overseas but "lives" in the states?

Where does she go to school?

I see. Where do you work?

Yes she stays at school while I’m away for work

Away for work?

My work makes me travel a lot

I enjoy spending time with my daughter a lot unless I’m away for work.

That’s good, i love that connection between a mother and her daughter.

She is away at College. I raised her to be a strong independent woman who can take care of herself. She also knows she always has a home with me.

That’s nice, i hope she lives with you and you taking good care of her ?

Rhiannon

What’s your daughter name

Wow my daughter is 17 😁, her name is Hannah

19

How old is your daughter ?

Oh that’s nice 😊

I am good. Heading to upstate NY with my daughter this weekend to visit family!

Today

How are you doing today Marci 🌹

Today

Hello Paul

Sep 14

Hello Marci 🌹🌹

Sep 1

No comments:

Post a Comment