Friday, February 4, 2022

“It reminded me of what Dad said after every snail’s crawl home from Albany when snow hit. "It’s New York, people. It’s winter. We get snow. If you aren’t prepared to deal with it, move to Miami.” ― Kelley Armstrong, Dangerous



💚 Mindfulness is a powerful healing modality as well as a path to living a more enlightened life. With consistent, sincere mindful self-observation we begin to see our self as we truly are.

As we observe our self, we begin to discover we have various influences that emanate from within which affects how we feel, think, move & sense. The different centers are the emotional, intellectual, moving & instinctive center.

When we understand which center influences us the most, we can ease into our own true essential nature & fully embrace who we really are. Mindful self observation will help you recognize your own natural inherent tendencies from these internal influences.

Today my shoulder injury hurts which affects my body "instinctive center." So, I am employing my "intellectual center" fueled by my "emotional center to write this post. The centers can work together harmoniously & in posting I am uplifted by the emotional feeling of friendship.

Healing & awakening commence simultaneously with enhanced self knowledge & self acceptance. I hope everyone is doing well.

Awaken! Your path has always been within you. OM. Love, Cheryl💚

ps: Snoopy practicing mindfulness is always uplifting especially with Van Gogh's Starry Night 💚 



No comments:

Post a Comment