Wednesday, April 6, 2022

“I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older.” – Virginia Woolf

 “My mother used to say that rain here pours like a blessing, like a thick veil that parts to reveal the bride's face. But nearly every day, when this rain parted, it revealed a long line of soldiers, like you, like death, marching toward us, and we would scatter with a practiced silence and hide.”

― Mia Kirshner, I Live Here

____________________________________________________

“I am STRONG because I know my Weakness.
I am BEAUTIFUL because I am aware of my Flaws.
I am FEARLESS because I've learned to recognize illusion from Real.
I am WISE because I learn from my Mistakes.
I am a LOVER because I have felt Hate and I can LAUGH because I have known Sadness.


























No comments:

Post a Comment