Friday, September 23, 2022

The ego submits only when it recognizes the Higher Power. Sri Ramana Maharshi

 In the land I heard some people say

There is no other way
To settle the score of age old grievance
I lost belief in honesty
In those growing seeds
Of want and greed, I am on my knees
Show me a world full of kindness
I can feel it is going to happen
That time will come
Om jai, deva - all the love
Will take us higher
I believe we started the fire
It's our way to taking no time,
Never reading between the lines
Of a holy verse we can't understand
We just close our eyes so on it goes
A weapon for the fallen souls
I am on my knees now
Om jai, deva - Love in the word
Spreading joy around the world
We know now something's going on
It's happening within us
Catching glimpses of our identity
In heaven on earth...












No comments:

Post a Comment