Wednesday, March 22, 2023

I TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. TO PROMOTE LOVE AND LIGHT AND THEN...

 Friday when I was at work Riley got out.  He actually jumped up and opened the storm door and ran out at a person walking a dog.  He bit the dog.  The dog belongs to a neighbor I do not know more than waving "Hello"  The neighbor was away on a cruise and the dog was being tended by a sitter.  They  made a police report and took the dog to the vet.  I paid the vet bills.  I also spoke with the officer who said there would be no reprocussions on their end because it was a first offense for Riley.  The family got home last night and I did not hear from them.  I plan to go over today after work and bring them a can of nuts and some treats and apologize in person.  I am hoping they will be understanding.  I feel I have done everything I can to make up for this unfortunate incident.  I just worry they might not be so kind. 

Below are pictures of Riley at daycare yesterday.  I informed the director of what happend she felt Riley was defending his territory.  He had no incidents yesterday...







No comments:

Post a Comment