Tuesday, June 20, 2023

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention." ~ Khalil Gibran















Riley woke me at 4:15 to go out.  I was not ready to get up.  Reset the alarm for 5:15. Got up and we went out again. No walk today.  Just not feeling it.  Allergies suck.  I get to work the coffee maker is wikky. R walks by and throws a nut butter cup at me.  He is such a class clown type of person.  He is the kind of guy who really loves women.  He may behave goofy but he respect them and will stand up for them.  Every time he is near me I get hot.  I literally get a hot flash from my chest up my head.  I have had crust moments on him.  I also respect he is in a relationship. Nor do I think he even sees me that way.  Like I said he respects women and is in a relationship.  It's like a weird spritual thing.  I browsed for answers and found that it could be a message from spirit through him or a similar spiritual connection.  He is a rock hound and goes "mining".  Maybe that is it.  I guess when the time is right it will reveal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment