Monday, July 29, 2024

"If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny." ••Andre Maurois

 Mistaken Identity

I was traveling along my life line,
when mine line intersected with a peculiar guy,
In a time and a place that was not unfamiliar to me.
He stared at his reflection in a mirror and chanted,
“Me, my, and I.”
This was a peculiar sight,
so I couldn’t help but pry, “Are you, all right?”
He replied, “My life line has taken some severe curves and steep dives!”
I felt compassion for this peculiar guy’s plight and had to pry,
“Have you considered inviting God to help you straighten out the severe curves and
steep dives in your life?”
He replied, “Yes, every time I look into a mirror.”
“Me, my, and I.”
(April 19, 2011












No comments:

Post a Comment