Friday, November 13, 2020

Cold Iron to Repel a Curse

 


Spell Date:  Friday, May 23, 2014
Color of the day:  Rose
Incense of the day:  Yarrow
The day I was officially cursed was the day I knew I'd arrived as a grown-up Pagan. The curse arose from misplaced anger over an event I had no part in. Nonetheless, I was the target of the curser's wrath and the full-on recipient of said curse, and I was concerned about suffering any ill effects as a result.
My thoughts went immediately to cold iron, a substance known to repel evil, curses, hexes, and malicious magickal critters. The best piece of iron for this is a horseshoe: held or fixed with the points up, U-style, it traps and holds negative or dangerous energies, which is probably why we associate it with good luck.
To ward off dark magicks, walk your bounds-around the house and property-three times while carrying the horseshoe, then mount it over or close to your home's threshold. You'll be well protected.
This post was written by Susan Pesznecker on May 23, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment