Friday, May 28, 2021

Balancing and Grounding

 Dark Goddess Chant (Excellent for grounding)


 
Athtarat - Ashtoreth
Belili - Belcoreth
Lilith - Alorah
Anatha - Tiamat
 

 
 
Balancing and Grounding Face East and center yourself.
I am grounded in the center of my being.
 

Visualize energy of below.
I am supported by the powers of below.
 

Visualize the God/Goddess of above.
I am guided by the powers of above.
 

Visualize the unity of self with center above and below.
I am balanced in the axis of my being.
 

Extend your hand to the East.
Visualize and make contact with the powers of the elemental forces.
 Visualize clarity.
I am inspired by the powers of Air.
 

Visualize purifying/transforming.
I am enlightened by the powers of Fire.
 

Visualize healing/cleansing.
I am renewed by the powers of Water.
 

Visualize nurturing/stability.
I am nurtured by the powers of Earth.
 

Establish the balance of axis and elements.
 Feel this to be true.
The forces are in balance within me and about me.
 

Feel the Sphere of the Circle.
The Sphere is placed.
 

Feel the Cube of the Temple within the Sphere.
The Temple is established.
 

Feel the Temple within yourself.
I am the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment