Wednesday, September 6, 2023

“Oh, Mother Earth, I can only imagine how you feel having to deal with the misfortune of being inhabited by us humans.” ― Louis Yako

 








“My nightly craft is winged in white, a dragon of night dark sea.
Swift born, dream bound and rudderless, her captain and crew are me.
We've sailed a hundred sleeping tides where no seaman's ever been
And only my white-winged craft and I know the wonders we have seen.”

― Anne McCaffrey, Dragonsong






“Yorkshire's autumn was as great a gift as Yorkshire's summer. I loved watching the rusting of the leaves while the dales mellowed to shades of ochre, and rose hips and blackberries grew deliciously fat on their branches. The morning mists were mystical and magical to me, and the rose-glow of the evening sun lent the sky a hypnotic light that matched any Cape Town sunset.”

― Hazel Gaynor, The Cottingley Secret





No comments:

Post a Comment