Tuesday, July 20, 2021

My final words for Keystone

 Good Morning,

   I spoke with the garage yesterday and it was the timing chain in the engine that broke causing all sorts of damage. Unfortunately it was a case of bad luck on my part purchasing the vehicle. It will cost $6300 dollars to fix.  Which I do not have since I put my entire savings into purchasing the Equinox. 
      When we did business I really thought you gentlemen had integrity taking care of the Evap issue and we worked so well together. I even gave you a can of nuts.  I was told I would get a call back regarding the issue and the fact the car broke down 2 days after the warranty expired. I have heard nothing from your dealership.
     I was looking forward to recommending you to friends and family.  Sadly this will not be the case since I had 2 issues with the car within such a short period of time I have to question the quality of the vehicles you are selling.  Especially receiving nothing but silence in this matter.

Marci Karess 

No comments:

Post a Comment