Wednesday, August 25, 2021

“Praise and blame are the projections of others who like or don’t like what you think say and do. The wise are not blown around by this worldly wind.” Downward Dog























































 “Those who help others to think, speak and act in helpful ways, help others to protect their minds from unhelpful worries. This is the nature of authentic Dharma friendship”

Downward Dog

****************************************************************

"To be human and to be adult means constantly to be in the grip of opposing emotions, to have daily to reconcile apparently conflicting tensions.  I want this, but need that.  I cherish this, but I adore its opposite too."
••Stephen Fry

*********************************************************************

“I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower's stem.”

― Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber

***********************************************************************

"The mind's eye changes the way we judge things."

--Fools Crow, LAKOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment