Thursday, September 30, 2021

Happy Friday Eve!



























 "There's no reality except the one contained within us. That's why so many people live an unreal life. They take images outside them for reality and never allow the world within them to assert itself." -- Hermann Hesse


"Everything you need for better future and success has already been written.  And guess what?  All you have to do is go to the library."
••Henri Frederic Amiel

“The shadow is something very evasive. I don’t know mine. I study it by the reaction of those around me. We depend on the reflection of the mirror of our entourage and then apply analysis.”

― Carl Jung

As Autumn ascends upon us,
I do not yearn to rush.
Instead, I observe the world slowly change,
I Watch as it all begins to rearrange.

In this, the beginning of a rebirth,
I choose to be aware of death's true worth.
The time has come to harvest,
Soon I will be able to give thanks and rest.

🖤️🤍
~RLR~

“Focus your thoughts, speech and actions on doing the least amount of harm to yourself, others and the world around you and leave the concepts of good and evil to those who rejoice in righteous indignation.”

Downward Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment