Friday, September 17, 2021

"We seldom find any person of good sense, except those who share our opinions." ••Francois de La Rochefoucauld

 ′′ I have chosen loneliness to defend myself. I protect myself from humanity around me, from this loud and intrusive humanity. I live surrounded by animals, trees, flowers. I have horses, donkeys, rams, goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, geese, pigeons. Then of course dogs and cats. I don't even know how many there are...

I feel much closer to nature and animals than humans. I confess I hate most of the human species. I accepted the cause of animals to finally make sense of my existence here. I'm trying to explain to the man that cruelty inflicted on animals is unworthy, unacceptable, inhumane precisely...

I don't give a damn that the world remembers the divine B. B., that wasn't divine at all.” - Brigitte Bardot

































































No comments:

Post a Comment