Monday, February 27, 2023

... every day you make a new mistake... it's much more beautiful... rather than repeating an old one... ❤ πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚










 “Do unto others as you would have them unto you”, is the golden rule of spirituality. It’s a moral code, and only second best as that. The first best world of course is knowing, feeling, sensing, seeing that I am you.

The golden rule, if practiced religiously, prevents the accumulation of bad karma. Whenever I hurt you in word or action, I hurt myself, and the world will mirror that fact of life back to me and I am bound to suffer.

I can only prevent negative actions though, I cannot do anything against hostile thoughts and feelings when they pop up. Here lies the true power of the golden rule, by preventing to act on them, I have to face how I think and feel.

I am you. Let me find where the ‘me, myself and I’ is hiding and let me disentangle its energy. Thousands of years of conditioning, aversions, desire and experiences take a little time to work through, but thank you for holding up the mirror for me.

_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment