Friday, February 24, 2023

When you love something keep it close to your heart always. πŸ’› 😘 😍 🐾🐢















 “I am looking out of my window where thick snowflakes are swirling, like out of a picture book. I imagine catching one of the flakes with my tongue, as I did when I was a child – to melt away on it. Soon everything is covered in white and bundled up. The snow muffles the noise, makes the world more comfortable and covers all worries with its whiteness. The shapes are getting softer and the land is becoming something magical. The surrounding is transformed into a dreamscape full of bizarre forms that generate friendliness among strangers. Here a smile, there a good word and the world enchanted.”

― Anna Asche

_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment