Tuesday, May 23, 2023

"Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway." ~ Elbert Hubbard

 I had 2 great weekends with Brookly Joe.  He is a very good lover and I enjoyed his companionship.  If I am honest with myself he is not my person.  My person will embrace my Riley as well. He is a really great guy.  I wish he was my person.  I cannot see him being happy in the Lehigh Valley nor would I ever want to move to Brooklyn.

Today he questioned if I like someone else.  No.  The presence he may feel is Jerry who for eternity will have a piece of my heart.  Maybe it is even me.  This past year healing from the loss of Ianna, Covid, loss of my Mom and loss of Jerry.  The loss of Maxine this year.  I am learning to find more comfort in my own skin.  To value myself more.  Maybe the other person in my life is the Me I am becoming.















No comments:

Post a Comment