Tuesday, February 9, 2021

February Spell: Wishing Someone Love


The month of February speaks softly of spring…even in the worst weather. It gives us hope of better things to come. We start thinking of colors, the bright colors that come with the warmer months, and we long to leave behind the drab hues of winter.

February is also about love…all forms of love: romantic, sexual, love for children, friends, family, and humanity. We wish for love, for ourselves and others.

Before we go skipping down the garden path of love, let’s be realistic. Even in a month of love, there can be some downright unlovable people around us. It might be a pesky neighbor, an annoying coworker, a fair weather friend, etc. My goodness, people like this just kill your buzz and they are as annoying as a gnat that just keeps buzzing around your face. You don’t exactly dislike this person, but you’re not thrilled & sometimes dread when the phone rings or hear that knock on your door.

I don’t hold with the “harm none” concept. I believe there are some who should be harmed…severely. However, the coven I grew up in had some very strong guidelines for causing harm and none of them condones squashing a gnat.

A friend & business associate had an ongoing problem with a woman who was driving her to distraction and one day she was telling me how she just couldn’t shake this gnat. My friend was what I call a hybrid witch…a Christian who said her rosary and all that stuff, but also believed in the existence of the Goddess and other pagan ways and incorporated some of those practices into her spiritual life.

Knowing this, I told her I had a magical solution to her dilemma that would not involve any distress to the woman, but would effectively move her out of my friend’s life. She was intrigued, and asked how.

“Wish her love.” I answered.

I explained that if you wish somebody else love, a door will open in that person’s life and he/she will happily, eagerly, move through that doorway & out of your life. He/she will have a new focus, a new interest that will take the spotlight off of you and onto someone/something else. It could manifest into a new job, a promotion, moving, an engagement, a wedding, a pregnancy…and either of the last 3 may not manifest for him/her but perhaps for a sibling, an adult child…happy, involved events/changes that will take up time and energy…away from you.

It works. I’ve done it. My friend did it to great success…and with a clear conscience.

Here’s an example of the spell for it. Tweak it as you will and how it suits you.

You’ll need:

A rose quartz stone

A love incense of your choice…the ones I would prefer for this is lemon, orange, rain, sandalwood, vanilla and you can use a combination of these if you like, in stick, resin or oil forms.

The most important ingredient of this spell is your intent, which must be fully embraced and pure.

Light a candle, burn the incense, hold the stone in your power hand and concentrate on directing loving energy toward the person and say:

“I wish _____ Love & Light…
Peace, joy, prosperity…
Blessed opportunities…
Serenity, tranquility…
That will move ____ away from me…
As I wish it, so mote it be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment