Monday, February 22, 2021

For Restful Nights


Source: Liza

 

On a Monday or when the moon is full, cast a circle and invoke the Goddess. (make sure to wear blue and white) burn frankincense incense and sea green and white candles. Look at the moon. Say this:

 

O, beautiful gracious Goddess

of the night

I ask of thee

let my mind and spirit take flight

in dreams I have tonight

Let me dream peacefully

Let me sleep peacefully

Let me rest my weary body peacefully

With your protection over me

 

Hold an amethyst up to the moon and say:

 

Let this amethyst hold all the power that happens tonight!

 

Sew together a little sachet from blue fabric and white thread. Put in the following herbs: Valerian, hops, lavender, lemon grass, spearmint. Now say:

 

Gracious, O Gracious Goddess

Bless these gifts from nature

to help me sleep all right tonight

 

Put the sachet down and then say:

 

I thank thee with my heart and Blessed Be!

 

Close the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment