Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Latest Scammer on MeWe. For some reason when I cut and paste it does it backwards.

 


I am sorry for your loss. There are a lot of servicemen on that peace mission on MeWe. I must have been contacted by at least 5 so far.

Well am a widower i lost my wife to an auto crash some years back and since then i have been single but i have a lovely daughter whom i love so much

Well,I am Lieutenant .General David , I'm a US Army force,I live in Washington Dc,but right now I'm presently here in Syria base29 for peace keeping mission to support the UN in regard of the war here,

Tell me about yourself David. Where are you from? What do you do for work? Are you married? Children?

Am going out for pantro I will be back okay you are not working you text me okay

Have a nice day take care of yourself okay

I do not use those apps. I only chat here while I am at work.

So we can talk there when you are back

Okay are you on Hangout or Whatsapp

I have to go away from my desk and do some work. I will check back with you later.

Greet her for me okay

Am so happy for that

She is 89 and sharper than I am.

She is doing well.

Okay hope all is well

How is she

I have my first dinner date with my Mom on Wednesday evening. First one since Covid. I can't wait to hug her.

Wow that's nice

They are good. My daughter comes home from College on Wednesday.

How is the family

Oh really

Is what you have I will eat 😋

I would prefer a stack of pancakes, eggs and bacon. I am trying to lose some winter weight and be healthier.

That's nice

It's not very exciting just a bran muffin and a cup of coffee.

I think I have to come and eat with you lol

Oh nice

Having breakfast at my desk at work

Where are you right now

Yeah

I am fine. How are you?

Good morning

How are you Marci

Hello David.

Hello Marci

Today

I think I have to come and join you enjoying with you people there

Wow that's nice

Home today. Just bought new car! New to me that is.

Apr 10

Are you at home or at work

Yeah am good

How are you?

Where are you from

Okay

We are all good.

How is the family

Yeah am good

Great! How are you?

How are you doing today

12:57 PM

Hello Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment