Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Scammer of the week...John White on MeWe Reads bottom to Top

 t a mistakes of spilling

You are not very good at it..

I told you my name. My friend Andy went to West Point. There is no Western Point. You really need to do your homework if you are going to play this game.

Do you know the school 🏫??

In usa

Western point army college

The university of manchester united kingdom

I want to school in UK

What is your name 📛??

Which school district did you attend my friend Stephen grew up in Jacksonville.

Oh wow 😲

53

How old are you??

Well I am from jacksonville florida....I am 58 years old

Oh really...I am glad you know about that

Most college graduates have mastered grammar by now.

I am fully aware of that. I have been approached by many. Claiming to be from the states with professional jobs but still writing in broken English.

They hacked people information and claim to be the person working with the UN

But you have to be very careful about people you write with over the net because they is a scammer over the internet

Where in Jacksonville did you grow up? I have friends who live there. What is your age?

Yes of course

I see. I am surprised at how many men do what you do through the UN. I seem to meet several a week on here. It is refreshing to see so many people involved in improving the world.

Currently signed a 5 years contact but I have 18 month Left to end up the contract

I am on a contract with the word UN here in syria

Very nice.

I am chief medical orthopedic surgery doctor

Are you a medical doctor?

Why are you living in Syria now?

My name is Dr, john White

I understand. Marci.

What is your real name 📛??

You ask about where I am in syria I that is called homs

I see. What do you do for work there?

That is the state I am in syrian

What is Homs?

Allentown. About an hour north of Philadelphia. I have been here a year. I love my job. I just had a ham and cheese on rye, pickle, chips and iced T

What do you have for your lunch break???

How long have you been working over there ??

Where are you in pa ??

I am in Homs‎

I am from Pennsylvania. Why are you in Syria?

I work for a Candy and nut Manufacturer as a receptionist.

Where are you from ?

Where do you work ??

Well I am from jacksonville florida but I am currently working on a contract here in syria

It is gorgeous here today. 64 and sunny and breezy. I just returned to work from lunch. I ate outside. Where are you from?

How is the weather conditions over there??

I am fine ....thank

I am good. How are you?

Hello how are you doing??


No comments:

Post a Comment