Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Rain Spell


When it rains, it's not a bad idea to magically utilize it. Rain is renewal, cleansing, a life source.....without it, all life on the planet would shrivel and die, including us, so if you see it as a detriment, start looking at it through new eyes.

This is not some happy “Kumbaya” spell.....it's about clearing our minds of the clouds that blur our vision and help us to see reality so that we can make the necessary changes in our lives and restoring our love for ourselves and not about loving those who don't deserve our time or trouble.

Walk outside into the rain and as you walk, say these words. Get wet! No real witch ever melted in the rain and neither will you.

“Rain that falls from above
Cleanse and fill me with love.
Rid me of negativity
For myself and what I see.
Positive thoughts bring to me
So I may live
As I am meant to be.”

By the time you get home, you will feel refreshed in mind and spirit. Whatever resolve you needed, you will have.....so act on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment