Monday, April 12, 2021

The story of my car...

 I have been looking for over a month to replace "The Beast" I needed to find something I could afford so I would not have a car payment which is not an easy feat.  It came down to a Forrester from the CIocca dealer.  I went to test drive it and hated it.  The take-off was just too fast.  I like a smoother ride.  They also had a Rav 4 I was interested in and I test drove it and loved it.  A 2007 nothing fancy but the rotors were rubbing.  They were unwilling to fix them but wanted to give me $100 off.  I did some quick research and told them if they take 200 off I will write them a check immediately.  They said "No".   I walked away knowing I wanted a Rav 4 because I loved the car.  I found a dealer that had a sexy red one.  Saturday was the 15 year anniversary of my Dad's passing.  I felt him with me.  The lot had several cars of interest and within my range.  I looked around and I was thinking how I wish my Dad was here to help.  The lot owner drives up in the Equinox.  He said why don't you take this for a ride and hands me the key.  It was love at first block!  I bought it immediately.  Only ever had one owner, clean Carfax, and they gave me a 3 month warranty.  Here is the beauty of my story.  When I came home I cleaned out the Beast for Kevin.  First thing I found a dime.


No comments:

Post a Comment