Wednesday, April 28, 2021

OMG...

 Wrong person.

Am sorry I have been off for a while now, I hope you are doing great today. How have you been?

Hello there, Stacey good afternoon.

Today

Hello Darrell, How are you?

Tuesday

How are you my friend

Happy Sunday my friend, sorry we didn’t get to talk much yesterday

Skipped dinner last night. We had a big lunch. Off to the grocery today.

Apr 18

So what’s for dinner today

Oh wow, a mother and daughter time

Good. Went to see my daughter at college took her to lunch.

So how was your day today

That’s really nice

My son is 25 and my daughter is 18

Hello there, good evening how was your Saturday?

Apr 17

My kids are 9 boy and 7 girl

How old are your children?

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am a widower though lost my wife three years ago.

Well I have two kids a boy and a girl

I am so happy for you

I have 2 children and one grandchild. I am twice divorced. I have been living with someone for 3 years now. Last year we got engaged but I am not in a hurry to get married. Things are good as they are.

So tell me about yourself

That would be nice

It’s ok my friend I respect whatever your decisions are, I hope we can have a good friendship here.

I have a job that comes with a lot of downtime. I love to make new friends and chat. I am happy to do that here when I am at work. Beyond that my time is for my family.

I do not use hang outs either.

So what do you say?

I see

That reminds me do you have Google Hangouts

Well I work around Buffalo Maritime Center

Well I have my own small firm though, although we are still small

Which ship yard to you work in. I did not know there were any in Buffalo.

I understand you don’t give your number out

Which Ship yard to you work in?

I am in a relationship. I do not mind making friends and chatting on MeWe. Out of respect I do not give my phone number to other men.

What kind of phone does not support apps like MeWe? Don't you have a smart phone?

How will I get to talk to you on phone, there might be something you can think of, it’s cool if you don’t want it anyway.

Well as a shipwright I builds ships like cruise ships, cargo ships, boats.

I know we can text on here because it’s better, but I can only use MeWe here at home on my Laptop, my phone doesn’t support so many apps.

I do not give my number to strangers.

I can message you here only. What is a shipwright?

Am about to drive to the yard now can we text later when am at work?

How is work going with you?

Oh wow nice, I love candle lol. Well I am a shipwright, I guess you know what a shipwright does?

I am a receptionist for a Candy manufacturer. What do you do?

I will be heading out to the yard soon.

Oh really what do you do?

I am at work.

I am from Buffalo, how are you preparing for work today?

Pennsylvania. Where in NY?

I am from New York. How about you?

Where are you from Darrell?

I am great. It is looking pretty nice out. A bit on the chilly side. The weekend looks even better.

How are you doing today? I think it’s gonna be a sunny day.

I had a great night. Hello to you as well!

8:26 AM

Hello there good morning gorgeous, I hope you had a blessed night


No comments:

Post a Comment