Thursday, January 28, 2021

Jack & Stevie

This is Jack and Stevie Nicks. The other night they got out the front door which was left ajar. I will not elaborate on that. I noticed when I went into the house. Immediately we knew they were off on an adventure. Neither one goes out off leash and it was after 6pm and therefore Dark. I found the 2 of them hanging out by a neighbor's shed. I crouched down and Jack came running to me. "Good BOY!" Stevie stood there and looked at me like I had 3 heads. I went to get her and she let me on a wild kitten chase through the neighborhood. Finally 2 hours later I decided to close the carporch door and hoped she would find her way home. As I was closing the door she ran inside and Jack scolded her. They are best friends and are never far from each other.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment