Tuesday, January 5, 2021

May 22, 2020

 Dear Tristessa,


    I am so antsy 15 minutes and my long weekend begins.  I am feeling melancholy today.  As if I am looking for something I cannot find and it is hiding in the past somewhere.  Or with someone.  Did I mention the nuts and sending them out to folks to be cheery during Covid-19?  I have been focusing on people from my past who have touched me one way or another.  I started with my oldest BFF Carolyn, which led to Dani and Kimmy.  My first Roommate Rob and Jen from my Craig days.  She was so cool.  I was so jealous of her and her artistic ability and her sense of self understanding.  I sent to Julia and Mary Lou, Tasha and Maria.  I have to send something to Christine (Supervisor Sexy Shoulders).  I sent to new friends too as well as old acquaintances who became newer friends on Facebook like Adam, Tina and Brian and I want to add Stacy and Michelle.  It's kinda crazy the money.  But it seems to be there and I am still paying the bills.  I feel like I have to do this.  Like it is what is keeping me safe as long as I am giving and cheering on others through these little nutty gestures. I could just be on the brink of losing it.

Marci Karess 

Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. - Anne Morrow Lindburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment