Monday, April 24, 2023

“A bird is known for its’ feathers.” ~ Amish Proverb

 















The poet said that there are no roads, only trails in the sea, but our path is different, it is a path of love and peace. A path that is not erased, that is filled with memories, and with so many beautiful things that we have experienced together.

A path that is ours, so beautiful and full of color, and although we do not know where it is going, we continue to advance with fervor. Because it is the path of love, the path that unites us, the path that we follow by loving, feeling and dreaming.
It doesn't matter if the road is long or short, if there are steep slopes or a sea in the middle of the journey. Because as long as we are together, nothing will be impossible, nothing will stop us, we will continue moving forward without fear.
And I will continue following your trail, every day, all my life, because you are my partner, my love, my reason for being. We will continue walking together, making our way to love, and although the future is uncertain, I know that we will always be together, without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment