Tuesday, April 18, 2023

If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ― Vincent Van Gogh

 



When we no longer know what to do ,..
We have come to our real work and when we no longer know which way to go ,.....
We begun our real journey πŸŒΊ







If This Was My Last Day

If this was my last day on earth, did I have fun?
Did I do what I wanted to do?
Did I laugh?
Did I talk to the people who are closest to my heart?
Did I get to walk barefoot in my garden?
Did I enjoy the bird sounds?
Did I call the older people in my life to see if they are OK and to say hi?
Did I talk to friends that I've heard from for a while?
Did I eat from my best China today?
Did I wear my finest jewelry today?
Did I listen to music that I enjoyed?
Did it take time to rest and pause?
Did I enjoy a car ride in my beautiful car?
Did I sit down and enjoy the comfort of my cats?
Did I take a few deep breaths when anxiety was high?
For one day, did I not care what people thought of me?
Did I? I did!

  • Donna Frasca

No comments:

Post a Comment