Thursday, April 20, 2023

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you." r.w.emerson

 “To me, a witch is a woman that is capable of letting her intuition take hold of her actions, that communes with her environment, that isn't afraid of facing challenges.”

― Paulo Coelho











“Maybe I don’t know the names of any of the flowers of Vrangelya, but I know every one here. I know that soon the ground will be covered with white-and- yellow bloodroot. Tiny explosive trout lily. Mounds of green-framed white trillium. Rue anemone in the palest pink. All blooming in the short frame between the thawing of the ground and the leaf-out that will block the sun.

It’s what happens in spring when all of Homelands calls out:

"Look at me.
Listen to me.
Love me.
Make life with me.”

― Maria Vale, Forever Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment