Tuesday, April 25, 2023

“There are two ways to get enough. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.” ― G.K. Chesterton

















These things you are avoiding or procrastinating to do are going to come up. Oh yes, they will, Like a tidal wave crashing on your chest. They need attention now and then Will demand attention. Such as your addictions, maybe you will say I'll get around to my addiction later, next time, when I feel better, when the pain is not so much, when I don't hurt as much as I do, when the tightness in the chest has gone down, etc., but the pain will still be there till you face it. Facing your addictions head-on, heals your addictions, talking about your addiction heals your addiction, writing about your addiction heals your addiction, song and dance heals your addiction, that walk in the park heals your addiction, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment